Little Greene's Intelligent finishes are certified 'Child-Safe' under EN 71-3:2019 (also known as the Toy Paint Regulations). This means they are completely safe to use in all areas of the home as they don't contain any dangerous ingredients.
This certification includes:
- Intelligent Matt Emulsion: our tough and washable wall paint.
- Intelligent Eggshell: a supremely resilient low-sheen paint finish.
- Intelligent Gloss: a washable, wipeable paint that's easy to clean.
- Intelligent ASP (all surface primer): a paint to prepare many different surfaces.
- Intelligent Satinwood: perfect for painting woodwork in busy family homes.
- Intelligent Floor Paint: A quick-drying water based floor paint.
Our range of ‘Intelligent’ paints are smart, elegant finishes that have been formulated for today’s busy homes.
Suitable for walls, interior woodwork and metalwork (including radiators), the Intelligent paints are available in all Little Greene shades so you can use your most-loved colours without compromise.
These paints resist the wear and tear of the modern family home, Intelligent Paints are up to 15 times tougher than ordinary household paints.
Containing zero added VOCs, they are kind to the environment, and with child-safe certification (EN 71-3:2019) they are completely safe to use in children’s rooms, even on cots, making them the smartest choice for all areas of the family home.
Their innovative formulations mean painted walls and woodwork can easily be washed clean with warm soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge, without leaving a mark.
Our Intelligent range of our water-based child-safe paints have been designed to withstand the wear and tear of modern family living. They are:
- Easy to apply
- Quick-drying: Dry in as little as two hours, so life can continue without interruption.
- Hard-wearing: Built to withstand daily contact from busy family life.
- Washable: Any marks can be washed with soapy water.